As with previous Interesting Vancouver, each ticket includes a variety of delicious appetizers served at the intermission break and after the speaker presentations. But this year we’re also hosting a very special pre-event dinner where 25 lucky attendees get to sit down with the speakers and organizers for a meal prepared by our partner The Butler Did It. During this meal we’ll discuss how we can all serve as catalysts for “interestingness” throughout the evening. Below is a list of our planned menu to whet your appetite!
- Smoked Tomato & Twisted Prawn with Kiwi Cucumber Chaser
- Seared Spiced Tuna in a Taro Cup, Topped with Pineapple Salsa
- Quail Egg Benedict Served in a New Potato Cup, Garnished with Crispy Serano Ham
- Chilled Golden Beet Borscht Topped with Lavender Honey Yogurt Accent, Served in a Votive
- Miso and Mirin Cedar Plank Salmon Bites with Enoki Mushrooms
- Mixed Organic Green Salad with Mint and Shallot Dressing
- Farfalle Pasta with Jumbo Prawns, Artichoke Hearts, Oven Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Garlic Cloves, Tossed in a Light White Wine Sauce
- Coconut Braised Butternut Squash (vegan & Gluten free)
- Basket of Focaccia Breads and Butter
- Cheesecake Lollipops with a variety of toppings.
Tickets are expected to go fast, so get yours by clicking the Eventbrite button to the right!
Dinner starts at 5pm, so come hungry!